Acoustic Wall Panels
Sound absorption is responsible for the “audibility” in a room. How “reverberant” a room seems or how loud a source of sound appears is dependent on the sound absorption. How do you define “sound absorption”?
What we understand by this is reducing the sound energy in a room through sound waves losing energy on component surfaces. The energy of the sound waves is absorbed or reflected by the enclosing surfaces, as well as objects and people within the room. The correct sound absorption ensures that the sound in a room is perceived as louder or quieter. The ability of a material to “swallow” sound waves depends on the materials properties. Porous, open-cell or perforated materials normally absorb sound very well.
“Good audibility” in a room describes the conditions that enable the best possible transmission of a sound source to the listener.
The ceiling naturally contributes significantly to the transmission of sound between rooms. It is therefore necessary to achieve the highest possible values of sound attenuation for the ceiling. As opposed to sound absorption this is not a problem of optimizing but rather one of maximizing. AMF Sound Insulation Ceilings offer technological leadership by achieving sound attenuation values in excess of 40 dB.
Now that you have an idea of how sound works. Do feel free to contact us if you require any of our acoustic or fire rated solutions for your project.
We can help you with the following services:
- Consultancy on best product to go with for your facility
- Advice on material and sizes to ensure most optimal acoustic solution
- Fire Rated Versions Available.
- Specific Facility Based – Hospitals; Schools; Library; Outdoor, Cinema etc
- Materials Available – Aluminium, Metal, Wood Wool, Fabric
• Applications – for False Ceilings & Wall-Mounted
• Material – Wood Wool
• Market – commercial
• Thickness – 15 mm to 25 mm (0.6 in)
• Width – 600 mm to 1,200 mm (24 in)
• Length – 600 mm (24 in)
• Non-combustible wood wool
• acoustic panel with reaction to fire according to DIN-EN 13501-1: A2-s1.
• Excellent acoustic properties
Attributes / Features
• Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
• General Building Authority Approval: Z-23.15-1562
• Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354 αw = 0,95 according to DIN EN ISO 11654 (25 mm) NRC= 1,00 according to ASTM C 423 (25 mm) suspended with acoustic fleece
• Weight kg/m² : 12,0 (15 mm6); 18,0 (25 mm)
• Special formats on request. Length up to max. 2400 mm
• Material – Mineral Wool, Fabric
• Configuration – Tile
• Technical characteristics – Acoustic, Water-Repellent
• Thickness – 15 mm (0.6 in)
• Width – 600 mm and 625 mm (24 in)
• Length – 600 mm and 625 mm (24 in)
Combines excellent technical performance with simple elegance. Offering class A sound absorption with high humidity resistance good sound attenuation.
Attributes / Features
• Building material class: A1 according to DIN EN 13501-01
• Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354 αw = 0,95 according to DIN EN ISO 11654 NRC=0,90 according to ASTM C 423
• Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 25 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848
• Humidity resistance: up to 100% relative humidity
• Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
• Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
• Sound Absorption αw = up to 0.75
• Fire Reaction – Euroclass B-s1, d0; Euroclass A2-s1, d0; EN 13501-1
• VOC – A+
• Formaldehyde – E1
• Cleaning – Soft Brush & Vacuum Cleaner
• 3-layer baffle cover layers and mineral wool absorbent core
• Baffles are available in fine and superfine surface texture
• Nominal dimensions [mm]: 600×600/300, 1200×600/300, 1800×600/300
• Max. length of 2500mm / min. height 300mm. Special sizes on request, depending on quantity.
• Various pre-assembled hangers can be selected for extensive flexibility
• Framing with completely closed anodised aluminium profile with integrated cut-outs for hangers
• Many colours from colour systems such as RAL and NCS may be selected
• Sound Absorption – EN ISO 354 Please see image
• Light Reflectance – Up to 88%
• Weight – 9.4 kg/m²
• Humidity Resistance – 95%
• Thickness – 43mm
• Cleaning – Dry Cloth & Damp Sponge
• AMF Line Style is a fabric covered wall panel with an elegant aluminium frame design. Can be easily customised using individual patterns or images. The fabric is stretched evenly on the entire aluminium frame and can be easily removed without any special tools. The edge is provided with an integrated corner connection system.
• Customise and enhance the light reflectance and acoustic ambience in any space
• The wall panel is delivered in one piece and is quick and easy to install using eccentric screws and installation key
• Dimensions (mm): 1200 x 600, 1200 x 1200, 1800 x 1200, 2400 x 1200
Get in touch with us?
Consultancy is the first step you take to transform your property. Get in touch with us and let us ease your mind.