Integrated Facility Management
Facility management (FM) is a profession that encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology.
FMs contribute to the organization’s bottom line through their responsibility for maintaining what are often an organization’s largest and most valuable assets, such as property, buildings, equipment and other environments that house personnel, productivity, inventory and other elements of operation.
Here are some of the ways FMs contribute to an organization’s business strategy and bottom line:
- Impacting operational efficiencies
- Supporting productivity of facilities and personnel
- Managing risks to facilities and personnel
- Mitigating environmental impact
- Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management
- Leveraging technological solutions
- Reducing or overcoming effects of natural disasters
- Guaranteeing compliance
- Leveraging security
The management part of IFM encompasses the admin support services to the client. This includes the following service provision:
• Facility Manager (On site)
The FM is the contact between the IFM Service Provider and the Client. He is responsible for the complete management of the clients admin support requirements.
Soft Services include the full spectrum of support services to the client. These services support the client to focus on their core projects while we give them a little push to always have what they need.
Service includes but is not limited to the following:
• Reception Services
• Meeting Room Service
• General Cleaning
• Security Service
• Gardening Service
• Kitchen & Canteen Coordination
• Business Trip Apartment Management
• Newspaper Supply
• Stationary & Office Supplies Management
• Drinking Water Supply
• Petty Cash Payment Support
Hard services is the term given for services which generally include the inspection, testing and servicing of physical or tangible assets or equipment.
The range of services offered are as follows but not limited to:
• Construction Services
• Electrical Services
• Mechanical Services
• Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Services
• Plumbing and Drainage Servies
• Cleaning and Ground Maintenance and more
Get in touch with us?
Consultancy is the first step you take to transform your property. Get in touch with us and let us ease your mind.